ECHO is looking for a project manager to help shoulder the development and implementation of the group's growth plan. We are looking for someone to:
- assist ECHO's directors in implementing the research group's growth plan for the period 2024-2027
- coordinate and support of project applications for research funds such as ERC, MSCA and FWO
- coordinate meetings and activities of the research group, such as seminars, lectures and workshops
- stimulate and contribute to the scientific output and valorisation of the members of the research group, both for an academic and a wider audience
- support the research group in terms of budget management and administrative tasks and you are closely involved in the daily operations on the VUB Etterbeek campus
If this sounds like a job for you, read more here.